Ballast flooring is an integrated system that can weigh down any of our Clearspan tents up to 40m wide. With this type of tent flooring, the floor works to weigh the tent down so you can minimize or eliminate exterior concrete weights. This helps to reduce wasted space around the exterior of the tent. Carpet can also be laid on top of the floor for a more finished look.
- Good for confined spaces and reducing wasted space around tent
- Provides an alternative anchoring option that is disguised through the floor
- An integrated flooring system that keeps our Clearspan tents anchored down with using concrete weights around the exterior of the tent
- Floor is available in 2.5m x 5m and 2.5m x 10m sections that bolt together
- Always installed completely level
- Gives the tent exterior a more seamless look
- Carpet or event vinyl can be laid on top for a more polished look
- Installed by our experienced team of professionals
RECENT PROJECTS USING BALLAST FLOORING
Are you ready to get started? Get in touch with us for a quote.