Regal Tent played an important role in the inaugural launch of the Taste of Toronto held on the grounds of Fort York in Toronto. Our job was to install over 40 tented structures for the many different exhibitors, vendors, and sponsors that were taking part in the four day long food & drink festival that would see over 15,000 visitors. The installation period took about one week to get all of the different tents and flooring fully set up. The tricky part about the set up and the removal was that the entire grounds of Fort York is completely fenced in. The only way to get inside was through a small designated pathway. Therefore when loading everything in and out we had to use specific equipment that could fit through it. Due to the sheer magnitude of the event, and it being held on historic Toronto property, there was also a challenge in finding enough electricity outlets to power an event of this size. As a solution for this, we brought in several generators to supply the event’s electricity and carefully hid all the power cords that were placed throughout the site with specially designed flooring.
- 22 Frame Tents – Exhibitors, Vendors and VIP Lounge
- 8 Clear Span Tents – Exhibitors, Vendors and Cookery Master Class
- 6 Legacy Tents – Exhibitors and Vendors
- 5 StarShade Tents – Beer and Wine Vendors
- 1 Saddlespan Tent – Taste Theatre
- Supa-Trac Flooring complete with carpet and plywood.