Imagine being able to create an exclusive level for VIPs, a raised vantage point for the media or an unobstructed view of the lower floor for guests! Introducing the first two-floor structure to Canada.
This double-decker system is modular by design and can be installed in a variety of configurations, shapes and sizes. The footprint of the upper lever could mirror the lower level or a smaller structure could be constructed on the upper level in order to create a viewing balcony area. In addition, modules can be eliminated on the ground floor to create open galleried areas. And don't forget the ability to create exterior decks!
Perfect for golf events, galas or product launches, this structure is a show-stopper!
- 5m by 5m modular sections
- Abides by both the US and Canadian Building Regulations for Temporary Structures
- 100 pounds per square foot dead load
- 4m clearance between first floor and mezzanine
- White liner is available to cover the underside of the mezzanine
- Can be installed in any Clearspan Structure up to 40m